• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30th Anniversary Oakley Releases

Bosoxyacht

I should Work at Oakley
Has anyone posted or seen photos of the 30th anniversary releases(due out in Spring of 2014)?

I've heard that Oakley will be re-releasing Eyeshades, Razor Blades, and a new version of the M-Frame(possibly called the M2).

If you have any photos, please post them here.

My interest has been piqued.

If this is true I hope it gets away from the Radar lens system and back to the M.
It is true that Oakley is planning these releases, and a few more real carbon fiber models.

I haven't seen the photos of them yet, but they do exist.

BTW, what don't you like about Radars/Radarlocks?

BTW, what don't you like about Radars/Radarlocks?
I don't like the wobbly fit, the extra steps of getting the nose hooked in, the temples in my field of vision.

They took the M Frame and made it more complicated, more bulky, and harder to use. You could argue the Radar(lock) looks better, but these are pure performance shades and the M Frame still walks circles around the Radar.

With the 2.0 & 3.0 models, the bigger Strike they made for the SI program, the M Frame could continue its service for another 25 years. Once again, one could argue to the current iteration is not seamless from the Mumbo, but I would argue the lens system is still in place for a bit over 24 years and still has yet to be topped.

Back