• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30th Anniversary Oakley Releases

Lots of information in here. I can't wait to finally see the finished product. Doesn't seem like it will let people down but you never know.

it's pretty much the reason I didn't splurge on deals lately. Feb 1st isn't too far, but so eager to see if O put out a worthy M-Frame replacement.

Here's M2!

oakley-m2-frame-.jpg

I know, small picture, but gives you basic idea. The rubber ear piece looks like taken from some of the last sports frame - fast jackets, half 2.0. O logo looks smaller and moved a bit to the side.

Here's M2!

oakley-m2-frame-.jpg

I know, small picture, but gives you basic idea. The rubber ear piece looks like taken from some of the last sports frame - fast jackets, half 2.0. O logo looks smaller and moved a bit to the side.

Huh, wonder if existing M-Frame lenses work with it. Right now I'm thinking:
+Lens shape. Looks like a wider Path.
+Icon moved to the side so it doesn't look like the fakes
+additional accent pieces
-I have a hard time thinking this has a purpose beyond putting something new in the catalog. Beyond the described fit here, I can't make out how that could have any real improvements over the previous M-Frames. I just think it looks better. Then again that was the factor that had me get a Radarlock over a Radar.

Huh, wonder if existing M-Frame lenses work with it. Right now I'm thinking:
+Lens shape. Looks like a wider Path.
+Icon moved to the side so it doesn't look like the fakes
+additional accent pieces
-I have a hard time thinking this has a purpose beyond putting something new in the catalog. Beyond the described fit here, I can't make out how that could have any real improvements over the previous M-Frames. I just think it looks better. Then again that was the factor that had me get a Radarlock over a Radar.
Existing M lenses will NOT work with the new model.

Unique styling on this pair. Looks more aggressive than on the old model. Definitely would like to see one in person and try it on.

Latest Posts

Back