• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 32 Pair Oakley Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
nice stuff, but your way off price on a lot of your glasses. seems like you put a lot of time into your list.

no ones paying this, sorry man. even if you sold it individually, your no where close to asking prices

good luck
There's a Badman in there. šŸ¤”

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You're probably looking at closer to 2000-3000 for the collection and it would be pretty rare unless the price was right for someone to buy the complete set - might be worth trying to sell them on ebay individually.

I appreciate that assessment!
I never accumulated for the purpose of resale, so I don't really know what they're worth. I assume the whole lot will be a tough sell (even on a forum like this). I'll definitely open up to the idea of selling individually if I have to.

Cheers!

Username Hidden said:
I appreciate that assessment!
I never accumulated for the purpose of resale, so I don't really know what they're worth. I assume the whole lot will be a tough sell (even on a forum like this). I'll definitely open up to the idea of selling individually if I have to.

Cheers!
You should research some, because you don't want to be taken advantage of either.

Username Hidden said:
You should research some, because you don't want to be taken advantage of either.
For sure. I already went into this knowing I won't get top dollar by selling them all together but it's definitely worth it to me right now for potential ease of sale. Individual sales will be much more thought through if it comes to that. I appreciate you pointing out the Badman's in the thread earlier also!.. I figured they would get overlooked in the spreadsheet šŸ˜‚

With most of them being run of the mill Lux with run of the mill lenses, Iā€™d say you can kiss a whole sale goodbye. And to put 125 on half of the pairs as some have said is a dream

Username Hidden said:
With most of them being run of the mill Lux with run of the mill lenses, Iā€™d say you can kiss a whole sale goodbye. And to put 125 on half of the pairs as some have said is a dream
I get where you're coming from!
I realize most aren't sought after models but there are also higher priced MSRP frames and a pair of Badman's in there to help drive that "average" price up. "$125 per" is also a starting reference price too. To think I'd get $125 for my well-worn Gascans would be delusional haha
I appreciate all feedback though, as this is a learning experience for me so I will take that into account when/if I get counter offers.
Cheers!

Username Hidden said:
I get where you're coming from!
I realize most aren't sought after models but there are also higher priced MSRP frames and a pair of Badman's in there to help drive that "average" price up. "$125 per" is also a starting reference price too. To think I'd get $125 for my well-worn Gascans would be delusional haha
I appreciate all feedback though, as this is a learning experience for me so I will take that into account when/if I get counter offers.
Cheers!
I feel you, I can tell you honestly if any of these forum members that have been here a while are looking for any of these frames, then they are refreshing eBay and looking for ā€œneed money wife kicked me out all frames for 50 or lessā€ deals

The only way anyone would buy this as a lot would be to resell, which wouldnā€™t be profitable.

If you decide to split them up, lmk

Iā€™d be interested in the enduro if you decide to split it up.

Username Hidden said:
You're probably looking at closer to 2000-3000 for the collection and it would be pretty rare unless the price was right for someone to buy the complete set - might be worth trying to sell them on ebay individually.
I'd say closer to $2K, since half of the collection is not mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back