• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

33rd Buys Of 2013

Man I was just at an o store last week and bought that shirt and about $200 of other apparel.......the manager(whom I usually deal with) didn't mention the half of to me.......better give him a call!!

Man I was just at an o store last week and bought that shirt and about $200 of other apparel.......the manager(whom I usually deal with) didn't mention the half of to me.......better give him a call!!

Yeah dude, if they don't give it to you, return all the stuff you bought, buy them again and get that discount! :bigboss:

Y
Yeah I remember you, you were even telling the employees that they only made 50 of those Jawbones, I was the one wearing the Romeo 1, orange shirt, orange Oakley cap, but I'm sure you already knew that haha
That was me lol. We were talking about them the day before when I picked up the Cav Radarlock and some X-Square Plasma.

nice grabs man! i hope, i will find some sweeties next week in my flagship store.....

Back