• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$345 XX 24K

He wouldve been correct if it didnt have whatever nasty $hit that is under the nose bomb ugh.
I hate it when people dont clean stuff before they sell it. That drives me up the fukking wall. Just like when people bring muddy cars to a dealership for service. People are slobs.

I hate it when people dont clean stuff before they sell it. That drives me up the fukking wall. Just like when people bring muddy cars to a dealership for service. People are slobs.

He said he fitted juliet nosebombs to it. Taking a closer look, it appears to be a resin of some sort. Perhaps to get the nosebombs to stay? The nosebridge has the same stuff leaking out..

The nosebombs I could clean out...but god, I would feel bad sending it to @THE X-MAN or @zwc0442 for tune up.

He said he fitted juliet nosebombs to it. Taking a closer look, it appears to be a resin of some sort. Perhaps to get the nosebombs to stay? The nosebridge has the same stuff leaking out..
Yeah dude, the seller is a moron. Just like the guy that welded the nose bridge to the orbitals on a Juliet and tried selling them on eBay. They take decent stuff and turn it to junk.

Back