• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

35th Anniversary Frogskins?

They have the other colors, which are also 35th, but only the black is the limited, numbered one.
Just to clarify the earlier posts.

Just got my pair, im surprised oakley is sending a nice presentation box for their limited pairs
7dbf2aaa47c7baf48ef9f76ce1b78687.jpg

e5a566e69014982a5ab6420ff23b599c.jpg

5b7882cefae630f617b839f62730e096.jpg

39b86447d0ec1d4d2cd62c275c396175.jpg

502d7f756ad361519d6b2dfce48f5800.jpg

Post your number here and I'll add them if you like.

How does the color of the 35th neon yellow compare to the first gen? Also asking same about the blue 35th pair.

I have been trying to buy a pair for 2 weeks now. I ordered a pair on Feb. 22. I kept looking on Oakley.com for when it was shipping, up until yesterday said still in process. The order was stuck and would never come out of in process. I had a long drive home from working out of town so made a phone call that turned into like 4 phone calls. First time put on hold then all of a sudden recording asking survey questions. Called again she was great but got disconnected. Called again this time they told me it was sold out and order was cancelled. By this time I was livid. I called back and got Emily again so she knew what was going on. To make a long story longer the first person said for the trouble he would give me 25 percent off. So Emily said they were still in stock and she would have to do some work arounds to get the 25% off. I paid 120 dollars on gift cards and rest on credit card. So in the end SHOULD be getting them for around 24 bucks with tax.

Hoping it's just the renderings, but the neon yellows don't seem as obnoxiously bright as the OG's. Rather closer to the color of the yellow melamine dishes from the 1950's. Has anyone seen a side by side comparison of the OG to the 35th's?

Hoping it's just the renderings, but the neon yellows don't seem as obnoxiously bright as the OG's. Rather closer to the color of the yellow melamine dishes from the 1950's. Has anyone seen a side by side comparison of the OG to the 35th's?
That's what I'm wanting to see a comparison

Latest Posts

Back