• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale zcrxsi's 3D Printed Oakley Aluminum Picture/Display Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Nice work man!

Some people reacted to this post.
These are cool as hell!! I'll have to see how many 5x7 pop cards I've got laying around

Updated pics and 4x6 frame added by request

I wish I could find a use for these bad boys (without nagging from the old lady). Excellent work.

Bump

These are well worth the price. I'm very impressed by how sturdy they feel. The magnetic supports on the back are a nice touch and shows some thought was put into them. Thanks @zcrxsi
20210420_155432.jpg
20210420_155639.jpg

Username Hidden said:
These are well worth the price. I'm very impressed by how sturdy they feel. The magnetic supports on the back are a nice touch and shows some thought was put into them. Thanks @zcrxsi
View attachment 858157View attachment 858158

Glad you like them and thanks for sharing. Love the pop stuff you put in them. I need to get more for myself

Can you snap a pic of how they are hung on a wall? Also, what are the magnetic supports for?

Username Hidden said:
Can you snap a pic of how they are hung on a wall? Also, what are the magnetic supports for?

There’s two sets of 4 magnets for a total of 8. 4 on the back braces and 4 in the frame. They help keep the back braces in place and also provide enough magnetism to mount the entire frame to metal if you want to. There are also keyhole mounts to mount it traditionally to a wall.
2b25a3c56c47a91f1fb46f97a1f10c03.jpg