• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Printed Stuff

Because it's like, I don't know, kind of illegal?
I have done plenty of stuff that was and still is "illegal"... LOL.... Never stopped me before..... You just need to fly below the radar.... I know for a fact that I personally have removed several tags from furniture that said Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law.... I don't recycle sometimes.... I have more than doubled the speed limit on more than a few occasions... I am BadDad after all...

Isn't it only illegal if you get caught? How about printing those stands without the O logo? I think they would still look great. My 10 free ones must have gotten lost in the mail :(;)

I choose "Bizness etheks"

3fWDV7N.gif

I have done plenty of stuff that was and still is "illegal"... LOL.... Never stopped me before..... You just need to fly below the radar.... I know for a fact that I personally have removed several tags from furniture that said Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law.... I don't recycle sometimes.... I have more than doubled the speed limit on more than a few occasions... I am BadDad after all...
Eh. Let us know when you can impress us like doing triple to quadruple the speed limit. ;)

:car:

Este é o primeiro experimento. Eu ainda não sabia como remover o O, então apenas adicionei o crânio.
View attachment 307650

Este é o experimento dois. Eu usei o davinci e não limpei o bico primeiro, então parece uma merda. Também tentei gravar em vez de estampá-lo. Eu descobri como remover o O!
View attachment 307648

O experimento três foi feito no i3P, que sempre tem um bico limpo para ter uma boa aparência. As peças para o nariz estão sendo impressas agora.
View attachment 307649

Tenho algumas outras coisas que projetei e que também estão sendo impressas agora. Eles devem ser feitos em algumas horas. Não fiz nada o dia todo a não ser brincar com essas coisas. Ri muito
Brother I'm sorry if I bother you but you still have these support files? I would like to put on my Juliet and other glasses that I have

Back