• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Printed Stuff

Been working on a X-metal Vault style piece recently, have most of the parts printed out already, have been trying to capture some inspiration from some other products with it, just have to figure color scheme. Was thinking this.
View attachment 283719
sorry for low res image, would normally render but posting from a phone.
taking inspiration from this among others.
View attachment 283718
Can anyone suggest any improvements to make it more oakleyish?

Losing the expletive would be a good start..........

I like the warning signs Oakley has made for displays in years past

oakley-warning-sign-png.115455.png

warning-2-png.129887.png

The black/grey stripes are a good touch. And a 3D printed Static-O would be KILLER. Or the Scatter Skull (my avatar) and the Profile Skull (the yellow one on the sign above)

There's also the bunker pin (not sure if that's the real name)
http://www.oakleyforum.com/attachments/image_zps6c14ff9f-jpg.180252/

Fairly productive day today, only at uni for a few hours so got some printing done whilst studying.
20161003_190940.jpg

Had to fit it all together just to have a look at it, rush painted the corners just to see how they contrast, they'll get filled and sanded when i get around to it. Also printed a scatter skull as @Rustpot suggested. I think it looks awesome
20161003_211255.jpg

Also i decided to procrastinate from schoolwork and make a stand for my b1b grips to keep them elevated on my display shelf.
20161003_203755.jpg

20161003_203824.jpg

Will probably leave these white, or reprint them in red to match the box.

Fairly productive day today, only at uni for a few hours so got some printing done whilst studying.
View attachment 283879
Had to fit it all together just to have a look at it, rush painted the corners just to see how they contrast, they'll get filled and sanded when i get around to it. Also printed a scatter skull as @Rustpot suggested. I think it looks awesome
View attachment 283878
Also i decided to procrastinate from schoolwork and make a stand for my b1b grips to keep them elevated on my display shelf.
View attachment 283880
View attachment 283881
Will probably leave these white, or reprint them in red to match the box.

Thats awesome man!! Great work!

Latest Posts

Back