• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4.0 Countertop power supply?

neill

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
I just picked up a 4.0 countertop/pedistal. It did not come with a power supply. Can anyone show me a picture of how this one gets powered up?

E4D58916-15BE-4295-ACDA-921CFC678DB4.jpeg

If yours has the label indicating the power specs, use em to locate a power supply that fits those specs.
VTG-Retail-Display-Case-OAKLEY-Sunglasses-X-Metal-Glass-Shelf-4-0-Eyewear-Tower-10-nus.jpg

If you're missing the whole LED driver portion @Oakster has one for a 4.0.
s-l1600-5.jpg

This is for the countertop/pedistal. I took a picture of the label. It does not have a label for power specs so I assume that would be on a power supply that is missing? The countertop case only runs LED light strips on the top pointing down. It doesn't run bulbs like the 4.0 towers. I need the power supply that the cord in my first picture plugs into.

8162FD7F-7269-483B-B5C5-2026E18F813C.jpeg

EFF6BC11-22EF-4746-AA37-79679B8475E9.jpeg

3AFEE185-CB34-4DD9-8427-C6EA619C11EA.jpeg

Umm bro, there's a thread from like a year ago where @IUSTEVE explained what he used to power his case...

I have this case. Power cord is simple 110v with a 2.5mm connector on the end that connects to the base. From there you'll need a 2.5mm to 2.5mm connector cable that connects to the countertop underside then to the top of the base. It'll all make sense when you look at the setup. Quite simple.

Just scored this 4.0

It's kinda ironic, you happen to have the same photos the other user posted in the thread.. did you miss that?... or... need a physical photo of the power brick for the p/n in hopes of tracking down an OEM replacement?

Last edited:
Thanks for the help fellas. I appreciate the information.

It's kinda ironic, you happen to have the same photos the other user posted in the thread.. did you miss that?... or... need a physical photo of the power brick for the p/n in hopes of tracking down an OEM replacement?

I had just done a Google image search and that was one that came up. I had not seen that thread. I am well aware of the search feature and had already done a forum search as well as Google search with no luck.

I don't necessarily need the OEM supply but would buy one if available. I should be able to find something comparable with those specs provided. Thanks again.

Umm bro, there's a thread from like a year ago where @IUSTEVE explained what he used to power his case...

Do you have any posts where you’re not a complete phuckface?

Back