• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4.0 single tower key

RyanK03

Oakley Expert
I just got a 4.0 single wide and it didn’t come with the key. Do all of these case use the same key? And if they do can I PayPal someone a couple bucks to make me a copy? Thanks

I just got a 4.0 single wide and it didn’t come with the key. Do all of these case use the same key? And if they do can I PayPal someone a couple bucks to make me a copy? Thanks

They’re the same as the 3.x cases. I sent one of mine off to be copied by a friend of mine who has been a locksmith for almost 40-45 yrs. I’m planning on getting 20 or more keys made. They are a very proprietary key so you prob won’t have any luck finding someone local to cut it for you.

If you plan on selling them could you put me on the list? I’d like to get 2 of them if I can.

If you plan on selling them could you put me on the list? I’d like to get 2 of them if I can.

Sure, that’s the idea. I wasn’t aware how hard they are to cut until I sent them to my locksmith buddy. The blanks alone are pretty expensive too. Send me a pm so I can keep your name handy for when I get them

Latest Posts

Back