• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4 Dollars For My Oil Rigs...

Hahaha, believe me, I thought the exact same thing when he told me the price. You know...try to play it cool while I'm trying to go for the wallet before he changes his mind, lol
Can I send the pic to someone to post it up for me? It says I can't post attachments yet.

Image posted on behalf of Double....

photo.jpg

Unless someone picks up some OTTs for $3 in the near future, these may have to stand as the Greatest Pick-Ups in Living Memory.

Mark this day, my friends. And remember to gather your grandchildren to tell them of the day when Double (the lucky, lucky, man) happened to "turn up a few minutes early for his pizza".

We live in a world where anyone can grow up to be whatever they want to be, even become President one day. But only one man will ever have bought some Oakleys for $4.
Double is truly living the dream . . .

Unless someone picks up some OTTs for $3 in the near future, these may have to stand as the Greatest Pick-Ups in Living Memory.

Mark this day, my friends. And remember to gather your grandchildren to tell them of the day when Double (the lucky, lucky, man) happened to "turn up a few minutes early for his pizza".

We live in a world where anyone can grow up to be whatever they want to be, even become President one day. But only one man will ever have bought some Oakleys for $4.
Double is truly living the dream . . .

That is some funny stuff right there!

While i'm not knocking on Double's $4 pick up as something special, but what about the other member who got his display tower for free? Didn't another member have a boss that just handed him a pair of Juliets for free?

That is some funny stuff (lol), but exactly, you just have to keep your eyes open. You might be surprised what you can find!

Latest Posts

Back