• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading 4 Juliet for trade

U

Username Hidden

Hi all, I have these 4 Juliets stored in a tower, and I think the trade For a complete Romeo1, in good condition but rather LNIB , must be complete, serial numbers have to match , I prefer plasma or titanium frame , but I do not close to anything, like Pitboss, mm, xx plasma, ott...

The Juliet are in perfect condition, both lenses, the frame and rubbers, are in mint condition, all they need is tune-up, All Is Oem.

1.- 4gen no serial or sku
2.- j***** serial
3.- p****a serial
3.- ji****a serial

Putme with your offert And your questions.
Thanks For look.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome Trade offer :)

Thanks bro Yeah i think Is good deal :)

Oh man. If I had a Romeo, i dont think I could make this deal fast enough!

I'd like this thread twice if I could, I'd also bite your hand off for that deal if I had a complete R1, but alas, I don't :( Good luck my friend, I'm sure someone is going to PM you very soon, if they haven't already.

nice collection you got there bro!!..looking now for penny copper or penny xmetal with matching box and serial..thanks vasan for the pm.:drinks::party:

Username Hidden said:
I'd like this thread twice if I could, I'd also bite your hand off for that deal if I had a complete R1, but alas, I don't :( Good luck my friend, I'm sure someone is going to PM you very soon, if they haven't already.
Thank You bro :) Is a shame , I'm always happy to do business with you

Username Hidden said:
nice collection you got there bro!!..looking now for penny copper or penny xmetal with matching box and serial..thanks vasan for the pm.:drinks::party:
Anyway sir Thanks For your time ;)

Still available pm responded

I'm sure someone will grab all your Juliet in no time..awesome collection!!!cheers!!:drinks:

Username Hidden said:
I'm sure someone will grab all your Juliet in no time..awesome collection!!!cheers!!:drinks:
Thanks @nino i hope next time we can deal !!!!

Cheers :drinks: