• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4 Juliets.

The lady I deal with said they just came in today and she knows I collect Oakleys so she told me about them.
They were in the back too.
I just happen to decide to go down there to pick up some pitbulls cheap to wear when I ride my motorcycles and walked out with 5 pairs of glasses total and none pitbull. LOL

Should I go back to the store and pick up the other 2 Juliets?
Would probably sell them.

Got an O Store 2 miles from me then one 6 miles and a vault 8 to 10 miles away.

Given that Juliet is discontinued. Yes,regardless of colorway. Given the chance that I am not on timeout I would wipe out 2 Vaults and 3 O stores in my area of Juliets. (Sigh)

Given that Juliet is discontinued. Yes,regardless of colorway. Given the chance that I am not on timeout I would wipe out 2 Vaults and 3 O stores in my area of Juliets. (Sigh)
Lol coming from the guy that wiped out DFW and not just one store lmao. My two shelves with matching x squared and juliets are bad ass :)

Nice grabs man! Especially that IH! You should definitely go snag the rest of them up if you can. Even if you sold them on the forum you could make a little profit, as there are a lot of folks that would like to buy BNIB and would be willing to pay a little more for them. You are lucky to have found that many in one place.

Back