• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 4 Legged Matte Grey/purple - $80.00

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

$80.00 - which includes shipping to CONUS and paypal fees.

Please read entire description below

Excellent condition - no scratches on lens or frame - these come with an extra set of legs.

I purchased these on eBay and they came with aftermarket (non-Oakley) lenses.

The problem is that the aftermarket lenses, although they are in excellent condition, stretched out the frame a little.

I posted about this on this thread: Stretched Out Orbital - Can It Be Fixed? | Oakley Forum

Due to the above, if you try to swap out the lenses to Oakley lenses, the Oakley lenses will be a little bit smaller, and they will fall out.

The above thread gave some suggestions as to how this can be fixed, but I never did try.

There is nothing wrong with these lenses; the deep purple color actually looks better then Oakley's Violet Iridium lenses.

The only "problem" is that they are darker and they're not Oakley lenses.

If you are thinking of buying these, I would suggest you enjoy the shades just as they are, and wear them outdoors under bright conditions.

Here's your chance to add a pair of 4-Legged Frogs to your collection for a decent price.

Sorry, I am unable to ship these internationally.

Thanks ...

010bgb.jpg

011ljr.jpg

019phj.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump plus lower price ...

Beuatiful glasses man, but cant handle that someone ruined them by putting aftermarket lenses in them

GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
Beuatiful glasses man, but cant handle that someone ruined them by putting aftermarket lenses in them

GLWS!

Thanks! The aftermarket lenses didn't exactly ruin them, although I know what you mean ... just made them harder to sell!

Have a good weekend Mr F ...

Bump plus price lowered ...

$90.00 includes shipping and paypal fee to CONUS

Lower Price

$80.00 includes shipping and paypal fee to CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back