• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4-Legged Matte Turquoise

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

Hi,

I was wondering what the going rate for the 4-Legged Matte Turquoise is at the moment??

Thanks in advance,

Sander!

People are still finding them at retail but I see them sell between $150-200. I wouldn't pay more than $200 but that's just me.

I totally agree with you.. I've been looking for a pair for months now, and just found a pair yesterday! Had to jump on them, so I can complete my 4-Legged Family! My first pair of frogs were actually the 4-Legged Matte Grey/Violet..

I totally agree with you.. I've been looking for a pair for months now, and just found a pair yesterday! Had to jump on them, so I can complete my 4-Legged Family! My first pair of frogs were actually the 4-Leggede Matte Grey/Violet..

Just wondering, where'd you find them and how much did you pay for them?

I love that pair. Kind of underrated imo. I've traded 2 away and regret it a little inside. Look great w/ some gold lenses in there.

I love that pair. Kind of underrated imo. I've traded 2 away and regret it a little inside. Look great w/ some gold lenses in there.

Totally agree! Two pairs?! Hm, I'll have to check that out when I get them later this week!

Not really, just helpin a fellow board member out to hopefully get a pair of these!

That's why I love this board! Wish I could help out too!

I had a pair but gave it to my girlfriend...she usually wears gucci, dior, and other stuff but now she has 4 frogs she likes to choose from. She wears them better than me!

317119_10150321043186954_501066953_8573875_1090151250_a.jpg