• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

40% Off Sale from July 1 to 5

No jawbreaker lenses?

Also I see you have inmate lenses, but how do you change them? I heard they were difficult to swap.

No jawbreaker lenses?

Also I see you have inmate lenses, but how do you change them? I heard they were difficult to swap.

Hi here is an instruction video for changing the inmate lense:

Some users says that it is helpful but some did not. You might wanna try this if you find the video helps little: “The easiest way to pop the lenses out is to pull up on the top of the frame with your finger nails, while also pressing outwards on the top of the lens.”

I hope this helps. Thanks. :)

Thanks. Didn't buy inmate lenses.
I just bought an oil rig lens & a set of lenses for my original X (ten).
Since no one makes them anymore, I buy the available X lenses & cut them down a little to fit the OG ten.

Thank you. Picked up a pair of black polarized Holbrook lenses...to replace my Oakley OEMs which are peeling in a spotted manner. Very odd and disappointing on the Oakley OEM lenses. Hoping these Walleva ones work and fit well.

Thank you. Picked up a pair of black polarized Holbrook lenses...to replace my Oakley OEMs which are peeling in a spotted manner. Very odd and disappointing on the Oakley OEM lenses. Hoping these Walleva ones work and fit well.

If your Oakley lenses are peeling you could probably call customer support or bring it into any Oakley store. Lens peeling is a factory defect that is not supposed to happen, so they should take it back. Also might depend on how long you've had them, but they should take it back.

If your Oakley lenses are peeling you could probably call customer support or bring it into any Oakley store. Lens peeling is a factory defect that is not supposed to happen, so they should take it back. Also might depend on how long you've had them, but they should take it back.

Thanks. I'll submit a request. Oakley warranty has been very good for me in past, although always accompanied with a receipt in warranty. Challenge with this one is..they were a gift...so I have no receipt. Although, less than 1 year old. Worst case, I've got a replacement coming from Walleva to try. Best case, Oakley will warranty and I'll then have two lens pairs (of similar color :/ )!

Contacted Luxottica support since I did not have a receipt for my Oakley Holbrooks. I described the peeling lenses, sent in photos, and they approved a warranty replacement. I just have to send the sunglasses to Luxottica directly. Great news and thank you for the reminder! Glad Oakley (via Luxottica) still stands by manufacturing defects.

Now, I also have an extra pair of Walleva Holbrook lenses for future.