• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold $40 -> $SOLD PLEASE READ - LOT OF 11/12 pairs BEATER LENSES

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is a LOT of 11/12 pairs of BEATER LENSES!

I put 11/12 because the last set (pictured in bottom right photo, is Mis-matched - Right Lens in Black Iridium, left lens is grey).

I am selling these as a LOT, and WILL NOT SEPARATE. All or nothing.

All these lenses have major flaws Except one pair (pictured in middle on far right - for style switch)

From top to bottom, in order of row, lenses are the following:
———————ROW ONE———————
1.) Radar Path OCP etched “Whittington” Ice Iridium - lens still very much usable, has delam. inside and outside around nosebridge and upper part of the lens. Some other minor delam. At the “hooks”.
2.) Radar Path Fire Iridium Vented - heavily used, Iridium loss, delam. and pretty bad scuffs
3.) Radar Pitch Fire Iridium non-vent - build up of oil or skin particles around the inner edges and nosebridge. Also, lense cracked right down the middle. Scratches aren’t super bad, but not really light, either. Lens still fits inside a frame. I just don’t like the thought of it being broken.
4.) Flak 1.0 (standard lens) +Red Iridium polarized - Heavy scratching and some delam.
5.) Jawbone/RJ OO Red Iridium polarized - scratches, and delam. on inner edges.​
———————ROW TWO———————
6.) Frogskins - Grey - scratches, still usable, not great.
7.) Gauge 8 L - Prizm daily Polarized (could be Prizm black polarized) - scratches and some residue inside of lenses. Still usable.
8.) Holbrook Grey - Jupiter camo lenses with Jupiter etched in the left lens. Lots of scratches, though, still usable.
9.) Jawbone/RJ Grey - Heavily used, pitting, scratches, pretty bad.
———————ROW THREE———————
10.) Frogskins - Grey, heavily used, pitting, scratching looks like delam. inside edges of lenses.
11.) Style switch (either VR28 BI, or Tungsten Iridium - VERY CLEAN - some minor surface scratches, VERY usable, though, minor delam. starting inside of lenses. These lenses will come with the Oakley lens pouch pictured next to them.
12.) Lastly, the mis-matched Jawbone/RJ lenses. Left lens is grey, right lens is BI. Both have scratches, but still usable.

I know a lot of these are very bad but, there’s three or four sets that are okay. Hoping to get $40 shipped for ALL LENSES. I don’t have bags for the lenses but the style switch. I will separate the lenses, for safe transit and arrival. If they don’t sell, I’ll probably can em. Just tired of seeing them floating around inside my display. Thanks everyone.
AE71C506-E9CA-47D8-96F1-6BF395A0BBC5.jpeg
28DAD35B-ECD7-46BF-B35A-FC71C3D0C386.jpeg
16D38861-8507-42B6-9199-E37FCB2266A2.jpeg
FBFE81B7-2F68-474A-BF20-B1BB159F37A8.jpeg
03238B07-F72D-48C4-87F0-A14538DEEC86.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
$30? If nothing, most will be going into the trash.

$25???

$20 last bump before trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back