• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

40 years of Oakleys, from Blades to C Six

Ive bought so many pair off the ala moana store I cant even count. Sometimes I pack just one pair of underwear so I can bring pairs back. welcome

Welcome!

Curious where are you based now? Sometimes easier to sell in person of you are unsure/uneasy of who you are dealing with. Personally, bought my c6ix carbon from a member from across the country and didn’t doubt for a minute that I would get it!

Ive bought so many pair off the ala moana store I cant even count. Sometimes I pack just one pair of underwear so I can bring pairs back. welcome
That's exactly where I bought my first pair. Used to go to the beach and watch the sunset right across the street from that mall, when I worked at the Daiei offices next door.

Everyone, thanks for being so welcoming. I’m out right now but when I get home I’ll take some pictures of the C sixes. I’ve had a few people ask me for info about them. I’ll message those people a little bit before I post for sale to give them a heads up.

RG

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

tmp (12).gif

Welcome. Sell them here. Less fees. More honesty. Meet good people that love the brand just as much or even more. Just ask the questions and most of the time you'll get reliable answers. Every so often you run into an arrogant butt head that enjoys talking down to others. Just ignore them and they go away.
Butt Head. Heh heh heh.

959B13EA-8A03-442C-9B70-75DD4F50258D.gif

Latest Posts

Back