• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4000th Post....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
it took a while - hopefully we will see the 5k soon :agree:

CONGRATS!!!

Last edited:
Congrats in a great post! Good work getting the corvette! Have to post up some pics soon :)

I know that I got a pair of XS from you via eBay and you asked me if I was a forum
Member and I had no clue what you were talking about. I started to research and eventually joined. So thanks!! Wouldn't have foubd it without you :)

Congrats in a great post! Good work getting the corvette! Have to post up some pics soon :)

I know that I got a pair of XS from you via eBay and you asked me if I was a forum
Member and I had no clue what you were talking about. I started to research and eventually joined. So thanks!! Wouldn't have foubd it without you :)

Thanks, im really amazed how many have told me I was the inspiration or what got them into collectong....literally hundreds so I am very proud of that. Here are a few pics:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

1) Late congrats on 4k
2) lol I was gonna ask about the C7 when it noticed it in the avatar. What splitter is that? Looks great.

1) Late congrats on 4k
2) lol I was gonna ask about the C7 when it noticed it in the avatar. What splitter is that? Looks great.

Thanks. Ya its a 2015 Stingray Z51 with 8 speed auto/manual taps
The front splitter is the WeaponX Splitter. The side skirts are RPI
Designs Z06 style skirts.

The blue was a killer choice!!! Looks great next to that white! Two incredible cars! I have driven the SS camera several times and I have to say it's probably my favorite car. (Haven't had the opportunity yet to ride in a stingray) I remeber getting into a mustang and being excited until I sat in the seat. I remembered thinking, "wow... This is boring..." It was fun but really plain.
Then I got to drive the SS... As soon as I sat down it was like being in a spaceship! It was insane. Then the heads up display kicked on and I was sold. Absolutly amazing!!!

Back