• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4000th Post....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
The blue was a killer choice!!! Looks great next to that white! Two incredible cars! I have driven the SS camera several times and I have to say it's probably my favorite car. (Haven't had the opportunity yet to ride in a stingray) I remeber getting into a mustang and being excited until I sat in the seat. I remembered thinking, "wow... This is boring..." It was fun but really plain.
Then I got to drive the SS... As soon as I sat down it was like being in a spaceship! It was insane. Then the heads up display kicked on and I was sold. Absolutly amazing!!!

Thanks man! My camaro is a 1LE, not the standard SS. It has 3.91 rear end, different wheels and tores, sway bars, transmission, etc. ot has all the zl1 goodies except the supercharger. It was a $3500 package in 2013 limited to 100. It became an option on all camaro ss in 2014. Mine has 517 rwhp. Its def a beast!

really enjoyed reading your 4000 post, congrats for the achievement!!
Good to have professionals like you that contribute to the forum and helps to new guys in this hobby

Back