• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4000x4000 Picture size limit?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
D

digi7alph0enix

Is there a way to get that size limit increased, at least for premium members? For the last two days I've been unable to upload pics because of that limit.

And for what it's worth, the forum doesn't even throw an error to tell you why you can't upload the image. It either freezes at 100% when uploading, tries to upload forever, or clears the upload box and doesn't tell you why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking this up. I am still having problems uploading photos from mobile; same exact problem that @digi7alph0enix had. On Tapatalk, the upload freezes. When I upload directly on the site from my phone, nothing happens. I initially thought it was my internet, but I have 105Mbps internet at home and it works like a charm.

Everything works fine on a PC.

Is anyone else having this problem (Android, iOS????)

Waking this up. I am still having problems uploading photos from mobile; same exact problem that @digi7alph0enix had. On Tapatalk, the upload freezes. When I upload directly on the site from my phone, nothing happens. I initially thought it was my internet, but I have 105Mbps internet at home and it works like a charm.

Everything works fine on a PC.

Is anyone else having this problem (Android, iOS????)
I'm not having this issue at all. :)

There is a hard cap on image size now, 5mb or 5000x5000pxls. What resolution are you shooting at?

The cap was always there, I would get an error message if the photo was too big.

Back