• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

49ers OCP

Cool custom. Oakley did help you out with the discount. Worth a shot on trying it again...
I actually called them end of last week to inquire the status and the guy said they were marked to ship that day. Well, they still haven't shipped. I called yesterday and the rep said they were marked "being built." So yes I am definitely asking for another promo

The gold icon on the white frame looks really good..
Thanks, I agree. When they said the gold icons were on back order they said I could change them to another color but I knew I wouldn't be happy unless they were gold. They go perfectly on that white with the 24k polar lenses. I'm for sure glad I stuck with the gold!

Thanks, I agree. When they said the gold icons were on back order they said I could change them to another color but I knew I wouldn't be happy unless they were gold. They go perfectly on that white with the 24k polar lenses. I'm for sure glad I stuck with the gold!
You have to stick to your guns on some of those customs! I don't blame you one bit.

Sent from Q's Note5

I kinda impatient on things and I had to wait over a month to get them and the season had already started too, I should've ordered em sooner so I am really to blame but yeah I said naw I want em gold so I'll wait. Worked out to my benefit though cuz I got that 35% off promo. Speaking of I gotta call and ask for another promo being as my ocp jups are stuck in purgatory too ;)

I kinda impatient on things and I had to wait over a month to get them and the season had already started too, I should've ordered em sooner so I am really to blame but yeah I said naw I want em gold so I'll wait. Worked out to my benefit though cuz I got that 35% off promo. Speaking of I gotta call and ask for another promo being as my ocp jups are stuck in purgatory too ;)
When I ordered my first OCP Offshoot a few years back, I was impatient. I wanted a white OCP, but it was taking too long (like almost a month). I ended up switching to black crystal with Ruby lenses. It turned out OK, but I have to wonder.

I did get a white frame when I ordered an OCP Turbine with Sapphire... It was a delay because I wanted Sapphire lenses. Luckily, it was only a few days.

I had zero delay with my Jawbreaker.

I have to say it must be a timing thing (July seems to be a long month lol)

Sent from Q's Note5

When I ordered my first OCP Offshoot a few years back, I was impatient. I wanted a white OCP, but it was taking too long (like almost a month). I ended up switching to black crystal with Ruby lenses. It turned out OK, but I have to wonder.

I did get a white frame when I ordered an OCP Turbine with Sapphire... It was a delay because I wanted Sapphire lenses. Luckily, it was only a few days.

I had zero delay with my Jawbreaker.

I have to say it must be a timing thing (July seems to be a long month lol)

Sent from Q's Note5
I remember reading on their site, or in an email, that if you order custom in the beginning of summer to expect delays. Must be a busy time of the year for sunglasses lol.

Latest Posts

Back