• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Price: $375.00

Im after a pair of Romeos so need to offload one of my Juliets.

These are 4th gen so no serial number.

Comes with two pairs of lenses and X-Metal oval case.

These look great as seen in the photos. They're a little loose but not too loose.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150441.670614.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150459.101899.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150475.286728.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150486.421285.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150506.772656.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150516.673557.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150527.140933.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150539.225411.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Great seller here! GLWS!

I had these listed on the bay and they removed it due to an eBay violation for counterfeit items or some crap like that. Has this happened to anyone before? These are definitely not counterfeit Juliet's.

Wow, that's ridiculous! I saw them on there yesterday too, I can't believe they took them down for that reason! Ebay has really gone downhill. I would be pretty heated and would take some sort of action.

Username Hidden said:
Wow, that's ridiculous! I saw them on there yesterday too, I can't believe they took them down for that reason! Ebay has really gone downhill. I would be pretty heated and would take some sort of action.

They actually suspended my account for it. I have 100 percent positive feedback and have been on there for like 10 years. They did it to me before over a 10 dollar cell phone case I was selling. I truly believe they do it randomly or something.

Username Hidden said:
They actually suspended my account for it. I have 100 percent positive feedback and have been on there for like 10 years. They did it to me before over a 10 dollar cell phone case I was selling. I truly believe they do it randomly or something.
That's just crazy they did that. I've sold around 50 Oakleys in the past 6 years off ebay and have never had anything like that happen.

It all depends on how much it bothers you of course, but I personally would go off on them I mean I'm getting mad just thinking about it. I sell quite often though so my account being suspended would set me off pretty good. If you do take any action I'd like to know what the outcome is.

Username Hidden said:
That's just crazy they did that. I've sold around 50 Oakleys in the past 6 years off ebay and have never had anything like that happen.

It all depends on how much it bothers you of course, but I personally would go off on them I mean I'm getting mad just thinking about it. I sell quite often though so my account being suspended would set me off pretty good. If you do take any action I'd like to know what the outcome is.
I'm going to call them today. I've known guys whose sales were flagged or reported by competing sellers. Shady!

Well at any rate these are still for sale here. :)

Username Hidden said:
I'm going to call them today. I've known guys whose sales were flagged or reported by competing sellers. Shady!

That was my thought, when I first read your post about the situation.

Take out the competition then the other guy can inflate his prices.

Username Hidden said:
That was my thought, when I first read your post about the situation.

Take out the competition then the other guy can inflate his prices.

Exactly! And I'm sure ebay doesn't have people that know anything about Oakleys on their staff that are responsible for verifying listings. It would make more sense for them to ask for more information before pulling the listing and banning you from selling for a week. I've probably sold about 50 pairs of oakleys over the years on there and never had a single complaint. It just isn't right.