• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Take the complaint into consideration, while looking at history of the possible offender.

Looks like they had a case manager that was lazy and just took the complainer at their word and yanked your account to close a case.

Good luck getting your account back.

Some people reacted to this post.
I report a couple fake Oakleys a week on eBay, and while I don't often follow-up to see if they were removed, I see the same ones I've reported all the time. Yet a clearly authentic item and legit seller gets pulled & suspended. Seems only appropriate for eBay lately.

Username Hidden said:
Take the complaint into consideration, while looking at history of the possible offender.

Looks like they had a case manager that was lazy and just took the complainer at their word and yanked your account to close a case.

Good luck getting your account back.
I'll be getting it back. And what's funny is I bought those very glasses on Ebay.

Keep us posted.

Username Hidden said:
Keep us posted.
I was just on the phone with them for two hours and they are seriously a band of idiots. I talked to four different people and none of them could give me any specifics on why the listing was removed. All they said is that the item was believe to be counterfeit. I asked them to give me specifics on why they thought so and they couldn't give me any. They clearly do this crap either at random or because they don't know anything about the products that are being sold. So my account is still restricted for another 5 days. I told them that I bought the item on ebay, so if it was counterfeit (which it is NOT) then why wouldn't they stand by their product. If I was allowed to buy it on ebay why wouldn't I be allowed to sell the same item? They even told me that they needed PROOF that they were authentic. I told them that if anyone on their staff knew anything about this product they'd be able to tell by looking at them that they're authentic. I seriously want to go there and mame them ALL.

Username Hidden said:
I was just on the phone with them for two hours and they are seriously a band of idiots. I talked to four different people and none of them could give me any specifics on why the listing was removed. All they said is that the item was believe to be counterfeit. I asked them to give me specifics on why they thought so and they couldn't give me any. They clearly do this crap either at random or because they don't know anything about the products that are being sold. So my account is still restricted for another 5 days. I told them that I bought the item on ebay, so if it was counterfeit (which it is NOT) then why wouldn't they stand by their product. If I was allowed to buy it on ebay why wouldn't I be allowed to sell the same item? They even told me that they needed PROOF that they were authentic. I told them that if anyone on their staff knew anything about this product they'd be able to tell by looking at them that they're authentic. I seriously want to go there and mame them ALL.
Proof? Why? I don't see any other sellers posting receipts with their listings so who's to say every Oakley sold on ebay isn't counterfeit??? I would be outraged.

Username Hidden said:
Proof? Why? I don't see any other sellers posting receipts with their listings so who's to say every Oakley sold on ebay isn't counterfeit??? I would be outraged.
That's exactly what I said. I am definitely outraged. Ebay is a bottomless pit of people who make excuses and can't admit that they're wrong. And the worst thing is that there's nobody else to talk to about it. They all say they don't have supervisors.

Username Hidden said:
That's exactly what I said. I am definitely outraged. Ebay is a bottomless pit of people who make excuses and can't admit that they're wrong. And the worst thing is that there's nobody else to talk to about it. They all say they don't have supervisors.

I'm sure they have supervisors; they just don't want to talk to anybody...:mad-35:

Still available.

No longer available b

Back