• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4th of July Special Release

to be honest I had sapphire lenses in one of my clear Holbrooks for a while and I came to the conclusion that is really isn't that great looking of a combo. I had them together because it was an extra frame and an extra pair of lenses I had laying around. threw them together for beaters to keep in my truck since my truck is close to sapphire blue. lol. the clear frame just doesn't look right without chrome lenses to me and the sapphire just looks better in a black or polished black Holbrook frame.

Every time I hear hear about a July 4th pair, it always makes me happy to know I got a "1 of 1" Dr Chop pair ;)

IMG_5619.JPG
IMG_5620.JPG
IMG_5621.JPG

to be honest I had sapphire lenses in one of my clear Holbrooks for a while and I came to the conclusion that is really isn't that great looking of a combo. I had them together because it was an extra frame and an extra pair of lenses I had laying around. threw them together for beaters to keep in my truck since my truck is close to sapphire blue. lol. the clear frame just doesn't look right without chrome lenses to me and the sapphire just looks better in a black or polished black Holbrook frame.
I had a pair made up as well. Except I used ice iridium. Looks a lot better since it's not as blue.

Actually, I like the colorway of the Brook...

Sapphire is one of the sexiest lens colors of all time, but just the fact that "Oakley" is declaring this a "July 4th pair" makes me sick to my stomach...

I'd love to have this colorway...

Unfortunately a total pass. Nothing distinctive about it. If they probably made special casings for them maybe. But hey it's only 120 and 140. Maybe in 10 years it will be worth 4k (sarcasm lol) eyy it's limited lol.

Back