• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4th Pair Of Jawbones Arrived

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Just got my 4th pair of Jawbones. They are slightly used but in great condition. Only a little dirt that can be removed easily.....and pretty cheap for the danish market. Bought them for around 90 US$. It is a custom pair of Jawbones in the colors Team Navy Blue frame, Team Orange jaws, team bright orange icon and matte black thrubolts.

Will probably mostly use the parts for customization.

6233532983_1a397ccd89_z.jpg

Is there a thread somewhere on how to change the icons on Jawbones? I have been trying to search for it but without luck...

I don't think there is a thread on how to remove icons from jawbones...specifically. I asked about this in a thread a while back and most said to use some heat as they are attached with some adhesive. I have never tried it....so you may want to wait for some other to chime in.

Aaaand...tadaaa....after a short makeover the new (used) Jawbones looks like this:

Team Navy Blue frame, Team Red jaws, Pearl Thrubolt, white icons and white earsocks

6233645719_5362145cf5_z.jpg

Man I love customizing...

I still have not found a well priced retina burn frame, so until then I have made an OCP Jawbone of the following

Silver frame, Team light blue jaws, retina burn thrubolt - and it matches the sulphur oakley outfit pretty good.

Latest Posts

Back