• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5,000 Member Free Oakley Skate Deck Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
California, USA - I love Oakley because of their design and advance technology they put in each of their eyewear. Science wrapped in art.

WOW.
id like to win a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Im a freshman student at Stuyvesant high school in NY, NY USA.
I fell in love with Oakleys since elementary school, but my parents never let me get any, since they thought I was irresponsible and that they were and still are too expensive. I am into many sports such as biking, baseball, golf, and swimming. If i win, you will help me out greatly. you don't know what it would mean to me if I got a pair of Oakley's, like whenever i walk by a store and i see Oakley's I start drooling, thats how much i love oakleys. SO thank you so much for giving me this opportunity of winning a pair of Oakleys for free.
(i liked u guys on facebook with user name Mike Wilmer)

WOW.
id like to win a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Im a freshman student at Stuyvesant high school in NY.
I fell in love with Oakleys since elementary school, but my parents never let me get any, since they thought I was irresponsible and that they were and still are too expensive. I am into many sports such as biking, baseball, golf, and swimming. If i win, you will help me out greatly. you don't know what it would mean to me if I got a pair of Oakley's, like whenever i walk by a store and i see Oakley's I start drooling, thats how much i love oakleys. SO thank you so much for giving me this opportunity of winning a pair of Oakleys for free.

WOW.
id like to win a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Im a freshman student at Stuyvesant high school in NY.

USA - Have been wearing Oakleys since 1986 and they are best glasses on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back