• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5,000 Member Free Oakley Skate Deck Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Oakley's because their optics are superior and their innovation is unmatched. Sunglasses are one of the few accessories a man can wear with great style without his masculinity being questioned. :)

USA
I love the excellent quality and well designed frames.

Singapore

Oakleys Fall in Love with them when im doing training for my sports( Running ) Now im fallin in love with Jupiter Squared :D

Washington state, USA Oakley's lens clarity, quality, protection, and color are simply unmatched. Not to mention the frames are the best on the market in terms of fit, function and fashion.

i'm from quebec,canada
and i'm a oakley addict because the first time a saw the jordan romeo,i knew it will be forever

Lee O'Neill
United Kingdom - Essex.

Oakley has been a long time friend too me since the young age of 15. now coming up to my 33rd birthday, I still love Oakley products with the same passion as I did when I bought my first pair, Oakley sunglasses Splice, the design, the level of high workman ship. You can feel the quality. It’s a great day when your opening up a new pair of Oakley sunnies.
picking up a pair of Oakley sunglasses is like talking to an old friend. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back