• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 cops shot dead in Dallas

Shooting civilians is not wrong when they are doing something wrong

besides, reports are saying 10 officers shot by Snipers, this is more like a planned attack......
SHOOTING somebody is wrong "period" regardless who you are. Trump, obama, police, civilian etc. lol totally wrong.

No need to call out forum members here.

I'll say this...Forefathers made it the 2nd amendment not the 9th or 10th for a reason.

RIP to the officers who died in the line of duty yesteday.

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to call out forum members here.

I'll say this...Forefathers made it the 2nd amendment not the 9th or 10th for a reason.

RIP to the officers who died in the line of duty yesteday.

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
Doesn't look like a forum member was called out. Looks like the people of the USA was. ;)

Let's keep this civil guys. I am going to clean up the thread but let's not get out of hand. I had a feeling this might happen and have been keeping an eye on this thread.

Remember, just because you can say things does mean you should. Pay respect to those who lost thier lives in this matter and all the nonsense that will come with it. Please don't add more to this tragedy.

Wha?

Stealing is wrong...But do people who steal deserve to be shot?
of course not, only violent criminals deserve to be killed.
Always do what the police tell you to do, and don't show no attitude. Keep calm at all times.

Sadly low IQ people will never understand how easy it is to avoid trouble.

Im sorry. I see the hate on the police in general. I hate them myself all they do here is give tickets and rip people off. When i see them breaking the laws themselves, illegal uturns, speeding w/o emergency signals etc. I drive everyday so i see it. "But" shooting and killing is totally WRONG. There was just a cop who shot a black dude in traffic yet again another black guy. This might be retaliation???, but totally wrong. Now it goes 50/50 the cops does not protect and serve, but protect themselves first "serve" no longer exist. Thats why they shoot without
Hesistant.

Given you reside in Little Chiraq, that part of town has always been a$$ backwards when it comes to the local government upholding the law. It took years for them to comply with State law regarding topics of legally armed citizens alone.

Keep in mind "they" never had a duty to protect, it was slogan that got misused in an attempt to bridge the gap between the law and the community. It's been uphelp by the Supreme Court, they have no legal duty to protect.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...ve-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

This is why those little "orders of protection" mean ziltch and often result in death in states where they mitigate those who could otherwise legally arm themselves, wait three to ten days before they could. Often at the expense of their own life. Perfect local example for you how worthless those papers are, if you even get one...

Las Vegas mom killed by husband didn’t meet protection order standards, court says

With that, cops do have a right to self defense, as you or I. They should in fact protect themselves first (who's going to come save you given how many people believe only they should be armed in this country). Given if they are presented with a situation of a "threat of grave bodily harm or death" they should meet that threat with appropriate force, the same goes for you or I. The nature of their job presents them with inflated percentages of circumstances those events would happen compared to you or I, so of course they're going to be all over the news for questionable, and often times unjustified use of force.

Thanks to the media and those who wish to keep the divide in this country on the basis of race, sex, religion, etc. while they proverbially continue to bend us all over on the back end and what they do with our country as a whole is merely a formality. Forget what happens to the rest of us at the expense of our fundamental rights and in many people's cases, their lives. That's why they like to point at inanimate objects like guns as ruining our country and not the people and their motives for using them in a manner that personifies evil, regardless of the tool used to kill.

Latest Posts

Back