• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 Down, 2 To Go

Has it ever been proven with the brown camo or tiger camo that more than 1 exist of each pair? I think most everyone saw the pic from the collector that bought the tiger camo off ebay a few months ago (posted on a FB page), and I just talked to the guy who has the brown camo (who's not letting that one go anytime soon), so if those are the only ones, I would doubt either would be moving any time soon.

A guy you know personally has them?
Can you get a picture of the Brown?

A guy you know personally has them?
Can you get a picture of the Brown?

I don't know him like that, but let's just say I ask a lot of people a lot of questions in my Oakley research, and I've messaged with him very very recently and he did tell me he still had the brown camo pair with no intentions of letting it go. I don't think he looks around the forums much if at all anymore.

I would just direct link the pic from OR, but I wouldn't want people to do that with my stuff so I wont. It can be found in the OR database though where people have input their collections. He has a pic up. If you search within the OR collection portal with "Camo (prototype)" the entry will pop right up.

We now know the Red Tiger Camo - Grey exists due to the ebay sale in the not too distant passed, a glass most people believed had not been manufactured up to that time, but the Brown Camo pair alluded to here I had considered was simply a white pair of Frogskins painted by a third party - I am not saying this is 'certainly' the case, but I have yet to see conclusive proof enough that this is a 'Factory Supreme' to add the pair to my own wants list.

We now know the Red Tiger Camo - Grey exists due to the ebay sale in the not too distant passed, a glass most people believed had not been manufactured up to that time, but the Brown Camo pair alluded to here I had considered was simply a white pair of Frogskins painted by a third party - I am not saying this is 'certainly' the case, but I have yet to see conclusive proof enough that this is a 'Factory Supreme' to add the pair to my own wants list.

I don't blame you. I wouldn't count it as a pair that was ever even near production quality or ever had a chance of going into production. I don't count it as a release and never will. The red tiger on the other hand is definitely out there in quantities of more than one.