• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$50.00 ?

Which one are you targeting?
The main one I like is the X Squared. I have considered the Juliet, Romeo, Romeo 2.0, and X Metal XX, but I've never been able to even try out an X Metal so I have no idea how any of them fit me.

Your not getting any Xmetal for 50$ LOL. If that’s your thought you might want to look elsewhere
Yeah, you are right on that. I recently hit my newest threshold for spending at $290 for a pair. I'm working my way up, but this pandemic has thrown alot into limbo for my family and I. There have been good things to come out of it, but I'm constantly reminded by my family and bank account to watch my spending on "nonessentials" (I think proper eye protection is essential lol).

The main one I like is the X Squared. I have considered the Juliet, Romeo, Romeo 2.0, and X Metal XX, but I've never been able to even try out an X Metal so I have no idea how any of them fit me.

Yeah, you are right on that. I recently hit my newest threshold for spending at $290 for a pair. I'm working my way up, but this pandemic has thrown alot into limbo for my family and I. There have been good things to come out of it, but I'm constantly reminded by my family and bank account to watch my spending on "nonessentials" (I think proper eye protection is essential lol).
Do you like smaller frame glasses or larger?

Latest Posts

Back