• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$50, 7.5 Hours & Alligator Alley.........

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
So Friday afternoon I flew into Miami from our corporate office in Dallas where I was attending our yearly Leadership Meeting. Since I had 2 days to kill before Monday I headed up to Xmetalmaniacs house for the weekend.....got to watch him cut new Emerald Iridium Plaintiff's..... which he kindly donanted.... for my new X Metal custom R1 that started life as a $100 spray bomber.....sooooooo with plenty of time in the hotel I can check our usual sites for steals & deals.....now keep in mind I had been searching for the smaller, Oakley Tactical laptop bag for my Mac that attaches to the front of this roller because I don't need the room my current Home Office bag offers....came across the listing for this old school Tactical Roller with said laptop bag attached. After an email, a text then a phone call I secured it and hit the road. This bag went to Europe once apparently.... Shot down Alligator Alley to I75 North and had it back in my hotel room just 7.5 short hours later. Gave a shoutout to @EdsJunk passing through Ft. Myers but he was unable to meet up for some wings.....anyways check out the bag.....its the usual cool older Oakley features....A scuff on the back corner where it may have fallen off a cart and slid a little and 1 missing snap in the lower front. Laptop bag is perfect......best thing about the deal is the $40 I paid for it and the fact that if the typical airline employees decide to be JO's and break something its not the end of the world.......seller was asking $50 so I played my best "are you firm at $50?....I did drive 3.5 hours to get it" card and she said "OK $40"......I couldn't leave quick enough......

*actually my company can pay to send this home on the plane since I'm "working" :grin: Cool Factor = 10

e74beaa7751f282da9ceef58f3ea2777.jpg

1410dc788ee73f9214df121d687c6577.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats,sounds like an awesome trip, I’m glad you finally found one, and really awesome you stole that from them lol! One of my favorite bags!

Nice, i got same too, from a guy who had worked in an Oakley store earlier

Back