• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$50 Vault Frogskins?

It is very possible that the vault is wrong, considering their picture of a Jupiter LX Clear/Violet is a picture of Sold Out Jupiters

The Clear with graphic earstems and Violet iridium lenses may not be LX's, but definitely are the colorway being sold at the Vault. I just saw a pair of them sitting in a Vault retail location yesterday. I'm always left scratching my head, wondering how supposedly sold out limited edition glasses could possible end up at the Vault. Is Oakley finding boxes of these things in a corner of their warehouse or something?

Considering buying these as my first frogskins-dumb question-hopefully will not offend anyone-How does this color combo look on a guy-anyone have pics? This is a little colorful than what I usually wear

Received both pairs today...the grenade fade had a standard black bag but the blue/green came with the pink bag..both were in plastic frogskin boxes with mph on the label and a production date of late September..

yeah, looks like people ordered all they could to re-list. Mine finally came- but separately from the rest of my order. The ear stems on the marine fade have no model number printed, and there is a tiny bit of paint chipped off inside one of the hinges. It included the grey lenses and pink bag as expected.

Back