• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$5k OTT

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
Ebay #260978686367

I think I heard there were 25 of these. I could maybe see myself paying $1500 for these.

I don't see $5,000. I can appreciate what they are etc but that's an insane amount of money. I'm curious to see how long they last. Also, the ad is worded funny. It says "like the ones in the pictures" and goes on to say that you'll get the ones in the pictures... Weird.

blade II ott withdrawn immediately on release, hollywood store (who i was in contact with at the time) had to return their pair the day they got it. apart from my own pair, i have only known of a tiny number for sale/in a collection. the blade II four lasted about 3 months before recall, and some years ago a few sold for remarkably small sums, luckily paying only £85 for my own with original box.

blade II ott withdrawn immediately on release, hollywood store (who i was in contact with at the time) had to return their pair the day they got it. apart from my own pair, i have only known of a tiny number for sale/in a collection. the blade II four lasted about 3 months before recall, and some years ago a few sold for remarkably small sums, luckily paying only £85 for my own with original box.

Why were they withdrawn or recalled?

The price may be a little crazy.... or a lot crazy, but I have met him and bought stuff off of him, all A+ stuff and he is a stand up guy in my dealings with him.

Back