• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5k post

OHHHHH MYYYYYYY okay ill tell yah lol. I got into a fight with wifey. She took my glasses and dared to break it and "pardon my words" bitch ass broke it lol. After that we got into a discussion that she will never ever get close to my glasses ever again. I told her the cost of one and she was very very sorry after that incident she never touched any oakleys I bought and made any comment about it. We had a fight though about the concept studios lol.

Dang, she must be strong. Or musta been really pissed off. Or both...

When you said you broke them in a fight I was imagining fisticuffs with some dude... "my oaks got broke but you shoulda seen the other guy..." ;)

Dang, she must be strong. Or musta been really pissed off. Or both...

When you said you broke them in a fight I was imagining fisticuffs with some dude... "my oaks got broke but you shoulda seen the other guy..." ;)
Hahahahahahaaha it was a blessing now i own triplets. I have to hand it over to her though as a token of forgiveness she bought me a juliet carbon frame last gen complete new with box for 225 i was extatic on how she found one.

Back