• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6 Hand Stainless Steel Holeshot

SS Band Rules. I got the silver face, kinda wishing I got the stealth setup though. Loving the weight of it. I actually had the Black band and sent the watch to the factory for the SS upgrade. Best decision ever...best watch ever!
scaled.php?server=209&filename=photoza.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=221&filename=codwatch1.jpg&res=landing

SS Band Rules. I got the silver face, kinda wishing I got the stealth setup though. Loving the weight of it. I actually had the Black band and sent the watch to the factory for the SS upgrade. Best decision ever...best watch ever!
scaled.php?server=209&filename=photoza.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=221&filename=codwatch1.jpg&res=landing

Hmm, what was the price on the SS upgrade? You gave me an idea for my stealth SI Holeshot.

^ditto,need the specs, please let me know!
i'd like an SS band...

also... you really lucked out on suarez shipping that one out to you...lol

Hmm, what was the price on the SS upgrade? You gave me an idea for my stealth SI Holeshot.

I got it for $200, the only thing that sucked was that I had to sen my watch in to have them install it (which took over a month) They wouldnt just send me a band to have installed. Thought that was odd....??? :confused::confused:

I got it for $200, the only thing that sucked was that I had to sen my watch in to have them install it (which took over a month) They wouldnt just send me a band to have installed. Thought that was odd....??? :confused::confused:

meh... idk if i want to fork up $200 for the SS.. lol, well..they do that because you'd be able to just order parts for anything,even if you don't have the product you're getting parts for.
then potentially sell them at a higher price online (here for example) for those who don't know you can do that, or whatever...

meh... idk if i want to fork up $200 for the SS.. lol, well..they do that because you'd be able to just order parts for anything,even if you don't have the product you're getting parts for.
then potentially sell them at a higher price online (here for example) for those who don't know you can do that, or whatever...

Yah I thought $200 was steep as well...makes sense though I suppose since thats about the price difference between Holeshot Rubber bracelet and Holeshot SS bracelet...

After I got it on though, I felt the $200 was completely worth it. :)

Yah I thought $200 was steep as well...makes sense though I suppose since thats about the price difference between Holeshot Rubber bracelet and Holeshot SS bracelet...

After I got it on though, I felt the $200 was completely worth it. :)

Did you send it with or without the unobtanium band? I would hate for them to keep my unobtanium band...

Latest Posts

Back