• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

60 Minutes Luxottica Report

BigRich

I should Work at Oakley
Walnut Creek, CA
Just watched the 60 Minutes story about Luxottica and I am really feeling bad about Oakley and how they got screwed by Luxottica. I hate monopolies. Buying up the biggest sunglasses retailer in the world and keeping Oakley from selling their products there, so Oakley was being forced out of business. Forced to sell out to Luxottica to stay in existence. Disgusting.

They repeated the story last night and that was the first time I got to see it. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on it, so I'm sorry that it wasn't timely.
I didn't mean to come across that way.

I am also surprised they repeated the story again.

It's all good though....I hope I didn't seem obnoxious as I wasn't trying to be that way.....just figured I'd let ya know. :)

So as to not waste space we can turn this thread into an open discussion thread on how hot John Force's daughters are. :D
They wear Oaks...

So as to not waste space we can turn this thread into an open discussion thread on how hot John Force's daughters are. :D
They wear Oaks...
Yeah true....they smell nice too but can't ya just not get over certain things about them? It's almost like looking at girl versions of JF himself.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402946652.638874.jpg

I didn't realize those were Oakleys. What kind?

Latest Posts

Back