• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6000th Post...

Thanks for the ride ...

and if you ever run into my son at Springfield, smack him upside the head and tell him to hit them books!

That'st a great collection and I like the Epic's and 1Xcel's

I know I'm supposed to wait for the rest of the photos, but I want to just say congratulations on the milestone! You are one of the better guys on here with a wealth of information. You inspired me to appreciate and respect the retro. Here's to the next milestone! :drinks:

Thanks, you get a lot of my respect as well. I appreciate everything you do for the forum, even if you dont know your doing it. Someday maybe you will add a vintage piece to your collection, I sure hope so. ... and Im still gonna buy you a drink whenever I get down there.

Congrats on that milestone bro and those amazing pieces :)
Love those Stanford XX - if only I could find the Minute ones o_O

Thank you. If I ever find one you will be the first to know!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! :D

Thanks big guy!

awesome man! a cornerstone member through and through.

Thanks QT, appreciate the kind words!

Great use of your milestone post!

My one regret from the meetup is, though we did spend some time talking, that we didn't talk more, you and I...

I agree, so much to cover in just a few hours. We will cross paths again. I see a TX BBQ trip in out future. Not sure exactly when but sometime, we had a great time.

Thanks for the ride ...

and if you ever run into my son at Springfield, smack him upside the head and tell him to hit them books!

If I knew who he was, I would! Should I look for the Frogs?

Awesome stuff!

Thanks!

nice splatter blade

Thanks, one of two I have and one of my overall favorite pieces in the collection.

That'st a great collection and I like the Epic's and 1Xcel's

Thanks Marc! The 1Xcels are a little known Oakley treasure.

Thanks guys... I am adding some other notable numbered or collection posts to the bottom of my pics in this one... kinda a look back.