• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

65% Off Code For Oakley.com

So the question becomes if @reggavegga will be using the full $1000 or if there will be openings for others to submit sub-orders? I'd be interested if available.

I have a coupon code that will give you 65% off up to $1000 worth of Oakley schiznit! I just ordered my pair of Ferrari Carbon Blades for $157. First one to shoot me a PM who is in the US, I'll forward it to you. It will expire May 23, so you'll have to use it soon.
Its very kind of u to share this with the forum members from the first place ;)

I love how most people have no idea what this code is all about or where it comes from. Out of curiosity I've even tried searching it online and couldn't find any info on it anywhere. I've never been so thankful to get these free codes though. 65% off anything off Oakley.com is a freakin blessing if you're a hardcore fan like most on the site.

As a retail acct holder my rep hooked me up with Oakley's omatter.com site. This is where employees of companies with accts can go and learn about Oakley products. You have to watch video "labs" and take quizzes to earn points. Once you accumulate a certain amount of points you are eligible for incentive discounts, that's where this came from.

I really enjoy taking the labs. Some of them are extremely informative and go pretty in depth on how the lenses work and how they're made etc.

I hope all of us who was able to read about this thread would be given a piece of what is left of $1,000..maybe reggavegga can also share his blessing..just wishful thinking..

Back