• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6k post !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you got 64 x metals.
It is fairly obvious that you need help. Lucky I'm here because this sorry gang of enablers will not do you any good.
In the interest of helping you (of course without any selfish thoughts) I've pm'd you my address so you can ship that collection to me. Doooooon't worry. It will be fine. I just feel it's my duty to help you back into a normal functioning state within the socially accepted boundaries of everyday society.

now, FORK 'EM OVER!!

Man you got 64 x metals.
It is fairly obvious that you need help. Lucky I'm here because this sorry gang of enablers will not do you any good.
In the interest of helping you (of course without any selfish thoughts) I've pm'd you my address so you can ship that collection to me. Doooooon't worry. It will be fine. I just feel it's my duty to help you back into a normal functioning state within the socially accepted boundaries of everyday society.

now, FORK 'EM OVER!!
I will put you on my list of member to sell some stuff if EVER i decide to let them go lol.

Except for the vegas 1st release painted pairs though I promised frank that i would sell them to him for some BIG BUCKS LOL.
You said IF I told you who I really am and show you a REAL night out in Vegas you would give them to me for FREE!

A real night in Vegas with me is definitely worth MORE than those pairs ;)

You said IF I told you who I really am and show you a REAL night out in Vegas you would give them to me for FREE!

A real night in Vegas with me is definitely worth MORE than those pairs ;)
Very very tempting hahahhaahahahahahah make sure you tag Q ALONG HAHAHAHA.

Back