• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6pm FYI (sale On 5/14/12)

I'm debating the mph square whisker, but do I need a third sw?

MPH glasses aren't really collectible in any way. Unless you want to do some swapping on your own, I don't think the frame and lens choices are too appealing. I'm halfway debating on the titanium/dark bronze set, but I know I'd probably never wear them.

i didnt think it would be very collectible, im just fond of things that are ridiculous. and mister potato head glasses are up there...

Ti Sq Whisker is the only Ti wire frame that I don't wear....so bummer there.

I think Oakley hurts its image with the release of these MPH glasses at blowout prices. It diminishes the exclusivity of the brand.

The Square Whiskers are extremely comfortable. I've only owned the Spring Hinge version, but you can wear them all day!

I think Oakley hurts its image with the release of these MPH glasses at blowout prices. It diminishes the exclusivity of the brand.

not to be a douche but youre more than welcome to go and pay top dollar for these. youre still gettin top quality product at a very nice discounted price.

In my opinion Oakley's image is the manufacturer of the best glasses money can buy, if offering otherwise wasted stock at lower prices increases it's market to people that otherwise might not have tried the brand then that does nothing but help them.

This is a win win situation.

In my opinion Oakley's image is the manufacturer of the best glasses money can buy, if offering otherwise wasted stock at lower prices increases it's market to people that otherwise might not have tried the brand then that does nothing but help them.

This is a win win situation.

i agree

Latest Posts

Back