• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6pm FYI (sale On 5/14/12)

Thanks or the heads up! Just grabbed a pair of silver/dark grey Whiskers for $49 shipped...Sweet!

Wish they had the titanium frame non square version but I'm not complaining..That's a killer price!

Are the Ti Square Whisker (Burnt Copper W/VR28) polarized by chance? The only reason I ask is when I look up this combination on the O-Review, it indicates that this particular combination of frame and lens are polarized.

Which is a lighter lens? The VR28 or the Dark Bronze?

Are the Ti Square Whisker (Burnt Copper W/VR28) polarized by chance? The only reason I ask is when I look up this combination on the O-Review, it indicates that this particular combination of frame and lens are polarized.

Which is a lighter lens? The VR28 or the Dark Bronze?

i have the ti burnt copper and it has vr28 black iridium polarized. i think what you see on 6pm is a mph model.
vr28 has transmission of 28% versus the dark bronze at 12%.

i have the ti burnt copper and it has vr28 black iridium polarized. i think what you see on 6pm is a mph model.
vr28 has transmission of 28% versus the dark bronze at 12%.

Thanks for your response. What's interesting about the Ti Square Whisker (Burnt Copper W/VR28) on 6pm is that it doesn't say it's MPH, yet it's a lower price than their MPH models. In addition, the listing notes that the original price was $280.00, which is the price point for the polarized lens, but it does not indicate that this pair has polarized lens, so it's a bit confusing.

I wrote 6pm and asked if the Ti Square Whisker (Burnt Copper W/VR28) came with polarized lenses, but they did not know.

Below is their response:

Thank you for contacting 6pm.com Customer Service. My name is Holly and it's my pleasure to assist you today! I hope you are having a lovely day Jason.

First of all, We're really sorry but all the information that we have is only what's on the product information for this item.

We would be advising you to refer to the manufacturer, only they know more about their products.

If there is anything more we can do for you or if we could improve your experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available to assist you by phone 7 days a week from 6:00am - 8:00 p.m. PST at 1-888-676-2660. You can contact us via email any time at cs@6pm.com.

Have a fabulous day!

Regards,

Holly

I ordered a pair of tightropes before bed last night too....Someone needs to lock my PayPal account!!! That's 7 pairs of oakleys within 3 weeks and my Wife is giving me ****!

Back