• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

70% off = tough decision

That is tricky... I definitely recommend trying for some diversity with the 3. If you don't go that route, a wire frame (Square Wire/Ejector/Gauge 6 or 8), a sporty frame (Flak 2.0/Wind Jacket/Radar), and maybe something like a Fuel Cell/Turbine/Holbrook.

It all comes down to what feels comfortable to you and that you like

i agree. i want to get a few that i wouldnt normally buy. I just bought a pair of ejector, eye jacket redux, and catalyst last week...and it's been a while since i bought a real pair of wires

i agree. i want to get a few that i wouldnt normally buy. I just bought a pair of ejector, eye jacket redux, and catalyst last week...and it's been a while since i bought a real pair of wires
Oh! Very nice. You can't really go wrong with wires. But definitely buy something you see yourself enjoying as a frame and lenses you like

If you are into X Metals, get anything you know you can cut the lenses to fit some X Metals! Then you got some nice spare frames you can unload too! LOL. Or anything hot, that you know you can move here to get more of what you actually want. Only thing I actually wear (other than X metals) would be the turbines.

Latest Posts

Back