• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$75 Juliet Box?

If it were a XX, Romeo, Penny or MARS, I could see it, maybe even more. I could even see it if it were a limited run Juliet... at least is isnt black on black. It does have a make offer button, so, who knows, maybe 50 would get it. I have that pair but I dont need the box that bad.... they wont stay polished forever anyway.

it's a shame to see a box separated from its original glasses or glasses being put together with a random box set.

Funny, I just _found_ one of my boxes, it's for Juliet in X-Metal, Plasma lenses, has the outer slip cover, the coin, the interior foam has basically disintegrated. The extra funny is I don't own Juliets in X-Metal, mine are polished. I did lose a pair (flung off my head on a pirate ship in the Barbados ... don't ask :) ), so maybe this is their box ... or I know I bought a pair at an Oakley store, it was the model in the case, so maybe they mismatched the box and I never noticed. My Oakley's are 7-12 years old, so combined with my ol' guy memory, I don't recall the specifics.

In the box, was a pair of my wife's Oakley's, don't recall the model, <something>-Wire I'd assume, they were kind of grungy, had been on loan years ago, so I cleaned them up, polished up the lenses, they look great, the only issue: the frames are painted white (probably one reason they got boxed, we got sick of seeing white glasses...), and the Oakley logo was chipping. So I just scraped the logo totally clean, and now it's a nice polished logo which looks pretty slick, and she has a "new" pair of glasses :D

Funny, I just _found_ one of my boxes, it's for Juliet in X-Metal, Plasma lenses, has the outer slip cover, the coin, the interior foam has basically disintegrated. The extra funny is I don't own Juliets in X-Metal, mine are polished. I did lose a pair (flung off my head on a pirate ship in the Barbados ... don't ask :) ), so maybe this is their box ... or I know I bought a pair at an Oakley store, it was the model in the case, so maybe they mismatched the box and I never noticed. My Oakley's are 7-12 years old, so combined with my ol' guy memory, I don't recall the specifics.

In the box, was a pair of my wife's Oakley's, don't recall the model, <something>-Wire I'd assume, they were kind of grungy, had been on loan years ago, so I cleaned them up, polished up the lenses, they look great, the only issue: the frames are painted white (probably one reason they got boxed, we got sick of seeing white glasses...), and the Oakley logo was chipping. So I just scraped the logo totally clean, and now it's a nice polished logo which looks pretty slick, and she has a "new" pair of glasses :D
no such thing as plasma lenses. thats a plasma frame box..