• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading $75 off $150 to giveaway

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$75 off $150 purchase code available to giveaway (expires 7/5). Please note that people have had problems using codes when purchasing via PayPal. One caveat: I'm not sure how the dog tag promotion works, but if you spend $150 and get items for $75 and happen to still get the dog tag, I'd be interested in getting the dog tag. But it'd be on honor system, and it might only apply on carts of $100 or more, not original price, in which case I wouldn't expect anything. You'd owe me a favor though :)

First one to hit me up gets it.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If @pistolpetefan23 will allow be to piggy back... I also have a 30% code I won't use ... So after his is gone and someone still needs one ...

PM me...

If this is innapropriate I'll delete...

Bump. First one to hit me up gets it.

Code is gone!

Last edited:
@Lexkempo your inbox is full, do you still have a coupon code?

IDK about your oakley stores or vaults, but my local vault (with some of the nicest people alive) straight up offered any bounceback I wanted to me. Just a thought. ya'll might be hunting for chickens here.

(in case you are wondering what "hunting for chickens" means, its the idea that you're searching for something that can be obtained easily- or in the case of chickens, bought cheaply at your local supermarket)

Username Hidden said:
IDK about your oakley stores or vaults, but my local vault (with some of the nicest people alive) straight up offered any bounceback I wanted to me. Just a thought. ya'll might be hunting for chickens here.

(in case you are wondering what "hunting for chickens" means, its the idea that you're searching for something that can be obtained easily- or in the case of chickens, bought cheaply at your local supermarket)
Thanks, I will check in with my local Vault.

didn't end up buying anything, but the manager gave me a dogtag for free! Just goes to show, you never know what you'll hit if you don't take a shot in the dark.

boy oh boy are my unpopular sayings bad today....

Back