• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

75th Anniversary of Iwo Jima - Gascans. Oakley SI Only

I was able to add and order my pair a few minutes ago without issue
I try to order 2 times... order went throw and then got a cancelled email. Call and told me they where having a glitch in the system...told me there was 287 available placed another order...same email? called again and was told sold out.....Ugggg

There is a young lady at Oakley that every time there is an error on system she says the item is sold out. I bet they are still available.

I try to order 2 times... order went throw and then got a cancelled email. Call and told me they where having a glitch in the system...told me there was 287 available placed another order...same email? called again and was told sold out.....Ugggg
I have been waiting for that same sold out/cancellation email others got. My order just shows in process still.

if it stays in process for more than 3 or 4 days it is probably stuck there and will never reprocess. My 35th anniversary frogs were like that for about 2 weeks . had to call they cancelled it and reordered it on the phone.

Well ...order again. This time took my payment out of my bank account. Hopefully the order dose not come back cancelled.

I see my order marked complete, it was charged and given a tracking number. Says they will be here next week looks like.

Latest Posts

Back