• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

85th Buys Of 2013

Ive started to call Oakley stores and vaults near me, but all answers i got was a no. Where and why, two questions on my mind at this time

[uote="Ber, post: 273454, member: 5847"]My guess is Oncologist or Pathologist. Nobody reads books on molecular diagnostics just for fun :p[/quote]
lol actually studying to be a medical technologist, hence why I had to take molecular diagnostics, hard class for sure but was able to barely pass it

[uote="Ber, post: 273454, member: 5847"]My guess is Oncologist or Pathologist. Nobody reads books on molecular diagnostics just for fun :p
lol actually studying to be a medical technologist, hence why I had to take molecular diagnostics, hard class for sure but was able to barely pass it[/quote]

Ahhhh so you use your biochem knowledge to moonlight as a meth cook with Walt and Jessie, hence the cashflow for awesome shopping sprees. It all makes sense now...:lolsign:

lol actually studying to be a medical technologist, hence why I had to take molecular diagnostics, hard class for sure but was able to barely pass it

Ahhhh so you use your biochem knowledge to moonlight as a meth cook with Walt and Jessie, hence the cashflow for awesome shopping sprees. It all makes sense now...:lolsign:[/quote]
Haha sorry I don't watch Breaking Bad but im pretty sure you're referencing the show