• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

900th post

Boy, y'all really don't like the Patriots.

I can only imagine if I was one of those "REALLY" obnoxious bragging fans, I would have a few less friends here.
Lol. I just prefer goofy you over a Pats sign. Rather hear you are in a good mood instead of a sad, depressed one ;)

Lol. I just prefer goofy you over a Pats sign. Rather hear you are in a good mood instead of a sad, depressed one ;)
Not really sad, just "not right". I don't do well when I hear about kids being the target of ANY kind of mistreatment. I get pretty fired up about that kind of stuff.

I'll make everyone a deal. I'll change my avatar after the Patriots lose their first game this year. :rolleyes:

Not really sad, just "not right". I don't do well when I hear about kids being the target of ANY kind of mistreatment. I get pretty fired up about that kind of stuff.

I'll make everyone a deal. I'll change my avatar after the Patriots lose their first game this year. :rolleyes:
SOB isn't that still like 40 days away?

And yes, that kind of info doesn't help anyone feel positive about things.

Latest Posts

Back