• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold $100 BNIB Deep Water Prizm Polarized JULIET Lenses Brand New In Box (Return)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Ebay return:

Brand New in Box pair of DWP Juliet lenses. Returned because the custom cut lenses didn't have "polarized" nor "prizm" etched on the left lens.

To be clear these are brand new, but may be 9.9/10 since they've been touched by human hands.

I think $100 shipped is a very fair price. Full refund if you are unhappy and return back to me, buyer pays shipping in that case.

Thanks!!! PM If you want them! May take 3-5 days to ship.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Do they sometimes come with "polarized" etched on the lens? I've never seen a DWP with that

Username Hidden said:
Do they sometimes come with "polarized" etched on the lens? I've never seen a DWP with that
I don't personally etch lenses. And I'm pretty sure ebay item descriptions say custom cut lenses Without etching. Etching removed due to nature of cutting process. Generally you are correct.

Lol gotta love picky ebayers.

I get it because I'm a picky collector myself. But i at least read descriptions and look at photos! Lol

I had one person pissed at me cause my photo showed 9 screws for example so you can see em from all different angles in one pic. But the title said 1PAIR and the description said 1 PAIR. Then asked for 7 more screws when they got their package lol. So they took the time to count the photo but not to read the title or description.

Username Hidden said:
I had one person pissed at me cause my photo showed 9 screws for example so you can see em from all different angles in one pic. But the title said 1PAIR and the description said 1 PAIR. Then asked for 7 more screws when they got their package lol. So they took the time to count the photo but not to read the title or description.
I've had to teach family members this same lesson. Read description. Ask questions. And/ or read return policies before blaming sellers.

Great man right and a great seller right here. I have a set of DWP in a Juliet from him and they were perfectly done. These should t be here long.

Dropped to $100...

Last edited:
SOLD!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.